Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Hair Blog

As I sit at my desk reading, I reach up to scratch my face.
WHAM!
I feel a little prickle. Facial hair. I try to pull it out with my fingers with no avail. Darn, I have to go get the tweezers, but I can't find them. There are 2 types of hair on my face. First, the soft, wispy ones that don't bother me. Second, the harder, prickly ones that annoy me so much I want to rip my face off. I am still here, picking at it. I scrunch my chin to try to get a better angle to try to get it out. No dice. I am asian. Asians don't grow facial hair consistently. It grows all patchy and it looks so silly. You asians out there, don't grow your facial hair, unless you are attempting a fu man chu.  In that case, good luck and keep persistent.

 

I wish that my facial hair would stop growing all together. It just gets annoying and I will never grow a beard or mustache ever. Do you know how long that would take me? I shave every 2 weeks. My friends grow the same amount of facial hair or more in 2 days. A full out beard would take me at least 2 months. It wouldn't even be bushy. It would be all wispy and thin. If I had a beard and went running, the hair wouldn't stay put, it would tickle my neck. No good. I like being clean shaven. It prevents the temptation for this to happen



Or this



Like how can you breathe with that thing? There is so much hair you could die in your sleep. (Thanks for the laughs Chris Mason, but my Canucks still swept you.) I am still trying to pick the stupid hair off my chin, but I am preoccupied with my keyboard. There is like, 5 prickle hairs on my chin. It's bothering and I'm too lazy to find the tweezers. They are probably in my sister's room anyways. 

Well thats it I guess.

Lates

No comments:

Post a Comment